Accounts Manager - Top 50 Firm - Central London
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000
- Do you have strong Accounts background?
- Are you keen to join a Top 50 accountancy practice?
I am urgently seeking an ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts Manager for a Top 50 accountancy practice with great reputation in Central London. Due to their ongoing growth and new business wins, they are looking to expand their Accounts team with a bright, technically-strong and result-driven individual.
- Preparing and reviewing of accounts
- Preparing and reviewing of tax returns
- Managing client tax affairs and providing advisory services
- Acting as first point of contact for clients, and arranging and attending client meeting
- Supervising and developing junior members of the team
This is a great opportunity to get immersed into a dynamic and rewarding working environment. The firm has a vibrant, sociable and exciting culture, so having the right personality is key. You need to be able to communicate confidently with clients of all levels and be committed to providing exceptional service.
This impressive firm prides itself with providing exceptional career progression opportunities to its employees and offers great work life balance, ensured by flexible working arrangements. You will be working in a bright, spacious and modern office, with the best IT systems in the market. Last but not least, the Accounts team is friendly and down-to-earth and often engages in sociable activities!
To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity contact Nadia Atanasova today. Interviews are taking place ASAP.
0207 269 6326