£40000 - £47000 per annum
6 months ago
Audit Senior - Buckinghamshire
Up to £47,000
This outstanding practice is expanding, and a large factor behind the growth is the drive to become a more flexible, modern-thinking organisation.
Not only is the work-life balance excellent, the benefits package is one of the best I have seen, and the salary is above the market rate.
On top of all these unique features, the Audit Seniors we have placed with this organisation have progressed at a very fast rate!
Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- Liaising closely with managers to undertake audit risk assessments and audit planning
- Site visits to assess the progress of audits and provide guidance and support to on-site staff
- Completion of audit file reviews and supporting junior staff to clear review points
- Extensive liaising with clients throughout the audit processes of planning, fieldwork and completion
Audit Senior Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £47,000 as a base salary
- Matched pension scheme
- Free, on-site parking
- Interest-free, season ticket loan
- In-house gym
- Work from home when required
- Breakfast on Fridays
- Partnership mentor scheme
If you believe you are suited for this role then act fast as interviews are happening NOW!
Contact me on 0207 269 6340 or send your CV straight to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR