Audit Senior Manager
Location - Surrey
Salary - £65,000 to £75,000 + benefits
- Are you an Audit Manager or an Audit Senior Manager who wants to have their voice heard in a highly progressive firm?
- Would you like to join a Top 40 accountancy practice with excellent reputation?
What is great about this Audit Senior Manager role:
- Join an award-winning firm with a long and thriving history
- Established reputation and impressive and loyal client base
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours around core times
- Work within a friendly and supportive environment
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
The successful Audit Senior Manager will:
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Have at least 4 years' experience within a Manager role
- Be experienced in leading and supervising a team
- Have excellent working knowledge of accounting software of CCH and Alphatax; good knowledge of Sage, QuickBooks and Xero is a benefit
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well
As the Audit Senior Manager you will be:
- Running the Audit department and organising its day to day activities
- Planning and reviewing the audit and accounts cases
- Functioning as a key point of contact for clients
- Training, supervising and reviewing the work of junior members
- Managing audit engagement for companies with turnovers up to £40m.
If you are a driven and enthusiastic professional with at least 4 years' experience as an Audit Manager within a UK-based accountancy practice and want to learn more details of the role, contact Nadia Atanasova. Interviews are taking place next week!
0207 269 6326