Audit Senior Manager - Insurance Specialist - BIG 4
Up to £80,000
One of the BIG 4 is currently looking for an Audit Senior Manager to join their fantastic Insurance team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to some of the best clients within the insurance sector. Their client portfolio consists of highly rated Lloyds Syndicates, Insurance Brokers, Risk Management firms and General Insurers.
Audit Senior Manager Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing a highly successful client portfolio
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff and assisting with their personal development
- You shall act as the initial point of contact for your clients, ensuring the engagement is completed on time and within budget
- Overseeing the audit engagement from planning to completion
- Providing support in pitches to win new business
Why should you join here as an Audit Senior Manager?
This big 4 practice is at the forefront of Audit within the Financial Services industry and they're continuing to grow! As a Senior Manager, you could struggle to find the correct work-life balance but here at this firm, a flexible work-life balance is one of the main commitments to their staff. An opportunity to progress to a future partner within the business is obtainable over the next few years.
If you are passionate about managing a client portfolio in the insurance sector and you wish to join this firm as an Audit Senior Manager, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 269 6340.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR