Audit Senior Manager - Top 10
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking to join one of the leading accountancy practices in the UK?
- Are you looking to become a future Partner?
- Are you extremely personable and looking to enhance an already very successful network of clients?
One of my favourite clients are looking for a Senior Manager to join their audit team in Buckinghamshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a future partner of the business to join and become an integral part of the team. You will have access to an excellent client portfolio with a variety of businesses from SME's to FTSE listed companies within several different sectors.
The Ideal Senior Manager:
- You must have experience in reviewing audits along with briefing the audit team for their assignment.
- You'll be extremely personable and be able to identify opportunities to obtain new clients.
- Be able to manage and assist with junior members of teams personal development.
Pro-Finance have worked with this firm for a number of years now and I have recently had a discussion with a Senior Manager who has now progressed to Partner. This is what they had to say "I was very hesitant at first to join a top 10 firm but I have definitely made the right the decision, I have been here for 5 years now and have progressed to Partner in that time. As a team we are constantly growing and looking to obtain new clients, so there is plenty of variety in terms of work and clients, I would recommend this firm to anyone."
If you are looking to become a future partner within a top 10 business then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 269 6340.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR