Senior Accountant / Manager
- £40,000 - £45,000 pa
- 22 Days Holiday + Public Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to earn commissions for introductions to other areas of the business
- Excellent training and development opportunities
As a longstanding business partner with this multidisciplinary firm, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Accounts/Client Manager. If you would like a detailed job specification don't hesitate to call me directly to request one.
The Senior Accountant / Client Manager offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £15m.
- Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do.
- The office is located in the London Borough of Barnet, with excellent transports for those who prefer to work locally and avoid commuting into Central London
- Team members are encouraged to have more client contact and work autonomously is gratifying and varied role
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Accountant, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to step up into a more exciting role, you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of around 80 limited company clients
- Collecting and reviewing the bookkeeping
- Running payroll and pension reports for clients
- Performing ad-hoc company secretarial and statutory duties
- Producing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Producing VAT returns
- Preparing CIS returns and vouchers
If you really want to make a role your own and start up your own team, and carve out your own career call me today, on 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR