Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Audit Senior - Milton Keynes - Top 10
Up to £45,000
- Excellent performance related bonus
- Flexible voluntary benefit scheme
- Referral bonus
- High-street shopping vouchers
- Private medical cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Income protection
- Life cover
This is just a number of benefits which could be available to yourself if you were to join this fantastic top 10 firm. My client is on the lookout for an ambitious audit senior to join their Milton Keynes office.
The ideal Audit Senior will be:
* ACA, ACCA, CA (or equivalent) part qualified or qualified - essential
* External audit experience on a range of clients across industry and commerce sectors - essential
* Practical application of International Financial Reporting Standards - desirable
* Demonstrates and applies advanced technical, commercial and industry knowledge to the role, identifying issues and solutions.
* Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge.
* Pro-actively identifies client need and keeps them informed of project status as appropriate.
* Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.
* Begins to develop a network of client contacts.
Pro Finance have placed several audit senior's into this team and I recently had a discussion with one regarding how they have found the transition, this is what they said "Coming from a smaller practice I was apprehensive whether I would adjust to life within the top 10 but I've not looked back since joining. The firm is extremely supportive and you will have access to some excellent clients, I would recommend this firm to everyone."
If you are interested in this fantastic audit senior opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 269 6340.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR