My award-winning clients are a central London firm of like-minded accountancy professionals acting for a diverse range of clients who operate in a multitude of sectors both in the UK and internationally.
Central to their core belief is that client relationships and great service are critical to their success and that by promoting a personal, supportive and proactive environment, they can deliver advice of the highest standard.
Your time will be split, working on both audits and statutory accounts. The team needs a qualified professional who will demonstrate an interest in supporting the overall business, have strong communication skills and the ability to analyse and interpret data for clients.
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Carrying out UK statutory audits from planning to completion for a variety of clients across all sectors
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations (including review of more specialist areas such as capital allowances and Research & Development tax credits)
- Ad hoc project work
- The role will increase with responsibility as you develop through your career. Over time and depending on your rate of progress you will take on responsibility for larger clients under the supervision and direction of senior staff, managers and partners.
- In the longer term, there is scope within the role for you to gain experience of marketing services to clients and potential clients.
- You will travel to client's premises where necessary
Experience, Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified
- You will have strong business focus and awareness of current affairs
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- An ability to analyse and interpret data
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An ability to work to and meet deadlines
- You will need to be client facing
- Proficient in using Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
Contact Callum MacRae to discuss this opportunity in greater detail or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Here at Pro Finance we are working a number of roles across Audit, Accounts, Corporate Finance and Outsourcing. So if the above does not quite fit what you are looking for then please call on 0207 269 6369 to discuss your profile and opportunities.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR