An ever-expanding Top 100 Firm based in Central London are recruiting an Audit Supervisor. This client offers a very supportive environment and the ideal candidate will have the ambition to push for a managerial role in the long term.
The ideal candidate will be currently working in Practice in a mixed Audit/Accounts role and be ACA/ACCA qualified, ideally with all 1st time passes.
The main duties of the Audit Supervisor role will be:
- Planning and executing Audits
- Reporting to Audit Manager or Partner, dependent on the job
- Working to budget and bringing the Audits to completion within a set deadline
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships, ensuring client expectations are managed
- Supervising Audit trainees, delegating duties and reviewing their work
This is an excellent opportunity and for the right candidate career progression is nigh on unrivalled within the marketplace. Contact Callum MacRae on 0207 269 6369 to discuss this role in greater detail. Alternately email a copy of your profile to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR