Audit Supervisor - up to £43k - Top 20 Firm - Southampton
Talented and ambitious Audit Supervisor?
There is a tremendous opportunity for an experienced and motivated Audit Supervisor to join this supportive and progressive Top 20 firm in their dynamic Southampton office.
They are seeking technically strong Audit Seniors who have reached a glass ceiling in their current practice, or Supervisors who are seeking a fresh new challenge where progression is a realism.
The Audit Supervisor Role
As an Audit Supervisor, you will manage a varied and busy workload
- Audit planning
- Leading audits, performing fieldwork and audit testing on-site
- Attending client closing meetings
- Managing a team of Junior Auditors and reviewing their work
- Training and professional development of Juniors
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Application of proficiency in accountancy software and computer packages
The Audit Supervisor Candidate
The successful Audit Supervisor:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
The firm is looking for a self-motivated individual, with a passion for accounting and who can work with a high level of autonomy.
The firm is proud of the friendly and energetic culture that they have created and are therefore looking for someone equally outgoing and adaptable to add to their vibrant employee dynamic
My client is keen for me to send Audit Supervisor candidate details asap for this role, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic Audit Supervisor opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR