My client, a well-renowned top 30 Accountancy Practice based in the heart of London are looking for an ambitious Audit Supervisor/Assistant Manager to join their growing, friendly team. On offer for the right person is a competitive salary, benefits package and a clear route for progression.
You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse client portfolio; maintaining and developing client relationships will be a key factor in your role as will it be a vital part of the firm's growth.
Your role will approximately consist of 80% Audit and 20% Accounts assignments and you will be reporting directly to a Manager or Partner and supervising a small team of junior Audit and Accounts staff.
Responsibilities of an Audit Supervisor:
- Client audit assignments: in-house preparation and attendance at client premises
- Full responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments
- Undertaking assigned tasks on client premises to agreed plan
- Control of own assignment time within pre-determined budget
- Accounts finalisation, file completion and tax computations
- Provide support and development to audit assistants
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to join a top 30 Accountancy Practice as an Audit Supervisor
- Work on a diverse and well-established client portfolio
- Competitive salary, benefits package and a clear route for progression
The successful Auditor:
- will be ACA/ACCA qualified
- must be able to work under pressure and cope with deadlines
- will have relevant experience within a similarly sized practice
- must work well as part of a team and have some experience assisting junior staff
- must value career progression and want to develop their skills
- will be able to demonstrate excellent client relationships
- will be up to date on current Audit and Account standards
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR