Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a junior-mid level Banking and Finance Associate to join their Top Tier rated team. This law firm uses its highly collaborative approach and deep industry insight to deliver the highest quality service, driving progress for the clients business. It has a high profile client base including a wide range of banks and other major finical institutions.
Why you should work here as a junior-mid level Banking and Finance Associate?
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- Clear career progression;
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- Exposure to a broad range of banking and finance matters;
- The chance to work alongside other industry sectors;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships.
What do you need to succeed here as a junior-mid level Banking and Finance Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 1-4 post-qualification experience at a leading law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Banking and Finance practice;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: Acquisition and Leverage Finance, Asset Finance, Capital Markets, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Real Estate Finance;
- This role would suit someone who has 1-4 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are Banking and Finance Associate looking for a clear pathway to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.