Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a Banking and Finance Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This law firm recognises that the legal industry is ever changing and provides a fresh outlook paired with proven experience to create a seamless service with a positive outcome. This is reinforced by their high-profile client base, including major financial institutions, lending groups, insurance companies, large food and beverage companies and trading companies.
Why you should work here as a Banking and Finance Associate?
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression;
- Relocate to an ultra-modern fast based environment known as Dubai;
- You will be working for an industry-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- A chance to work on a wide range of complex cross-border banking transactions.
What do you need to succeed here as a Banking and Finance Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 2-4 years post-qualification experience at a large international law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Banking and Finance practice;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: funds finance, leveraged finance, asset finance, private equity transaction, capital markets and working with multiple jurisdictions;
- This role would suit someone who has 2-4 years PQE, but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career minded Banking and Finance Associate looking to relocate to Dubai then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.