Pro-Legal has been advised by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a Banking and Finance Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This transatlantic law firm has a range of international clients including, emerging companies developing market-leading technologies all the way through to Fortune 500 enterprises and Global 1000.
Why you should work here as a Banking and Finance Associate?
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- High profile client base;
- You will be working for leading transatlantic law firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Relocate to Dubai, the professional hub of the UAE;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Banking and Finance Associate?
- You MUST be a qualified solicitor of England & Wales;
- Qualified lawyer with 1-4 years PQE at a highly-rated law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Finance Practice;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: Asset-backed Securities and Derivatives, Fund Finance, Leveraged Finance as well as experience with cross-jurisdictional transactions;
- This role would suit someone who has 1-4 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven Banking and Finance Associate looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.