Banking Associate (Leveraged Finance) - 12 Month FTC
Central London - Top ten Law Firm
We are currently working with a top ten Law Firm based in London to appoint a Banking Associate with a focus on leveraged finance. Their general banking practice covers a wide range of areas and their clients include major banks, debt providers, private equity sponsors, financial advisers, and corporate borrowers. This role would suit someone with at least 2 years PQE and with experience working in the banking department of a global law firm.
What is great about this role?
- You will be working with a top 10 London law firm;
- Exposure to truly interesting and diverse work over multiple jurisdictions;
- Global presence in the market;
- Joining an established team.
- Leveraged acquisition finance;
- Multi-jurisdictional transactions;
- Public and private bids;
- Working with major international banks;
- Equity houses, non-bank lenders and corporate borrowers;
- General financial transactions;
- Credit agreements;
- Security documents;
- Intercreditor agreements.
What do you need to succeed here?
- Minimum 2:1 Law Degree (or equivalent);
- Previous experience in banking & finance;
- England & Wales qualified 2+ years' PQE;
- Proactive approach and a true team player;
- Strong academics are an important requirement for this role.
What next? This is an excellent role, due to start ASAP with CVs already being reviewed. Don't miss out! Get in touch for consideration Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334