Bookkeeper/Senior Bookkeeper - (with Management Accounts)
Top 50 Firm
£25,000 - £35,000 pa
As a longstanding business partner with this Top 50 accountancy firm, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of a Bookkeeper/Senior Bookkeeper. If you would like a detailed job spec don't hesitate to get in touch.
The Bookkeeper/Senior Bookkeeper offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to PLCs and High Net Worth Individuals.
- Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do.
- The office is located in the vibrant area of West London, with excellent transports for those commuting into Central London
- Team members are encouraged to have more client contact and work autonomously is gratifying and varied role
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Bookkeeper, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to step up into a more client facing role, you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of clients from day one.
- Review and maintain sales, purchase and general ledgers
- Post and review month end journals
- Prepare and review management accounts
- Complete and review VAT returns
I'd like to hear from Bookkeepers or Management Accountants who have a good technical knowledge and are able to hit the ground running. Please send your CV to email@example.com call Kate on 02072696363
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR