Business Development Officer, London - Up to £28,500 PA
Do you have a track record of delivering funding through researching and developing relationships?
Are you familiar with the principles of statutory and grant fundraising?
Would you like to work for a well renowned mental health charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, then this role could be perfectly suited for you!
I am working with a fantastic charity focusing on mental health who are seeking a Business Development Officer to join their high performing fundraising team. The role would be responsible for developing income through building new relationships with trusts and statutory funding bodies.
What's great about this organisation?
- Strong brand within the sector
- Highly performing fundraising department
- Great London location
- 25 days annual leave
- Fantastic work environment
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Researching new opportunities and presenting them to the wider fundraising department
- Assisting the team in writing bids to secure funding from a variety of sources
- Maintaining an account management system to ensure that relationships are maximised
- Monitoring tender portals for bidding opportunities
- Leading on funding applications for local contract and bids
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Experience of fundraising within a charity, specifically relating to statutory funders
- A track record of researching promising new funding opportunities and presenting this research both verbally and in writing
- Used Raisers Edge database
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.