Business Tax Manager
I am excited to be representing this firm with their recruitment campaign for an experienced tax advisory senior consultant.
The Firm is a global consulting business with more than 4,500 professionals and annual revenues of nearly $1.9 billion
With its' UK base headquartered in the heart of London, you will find yourself working amongst some of the most experienced leaders in their fields, and advise across a range of industries in a vibrant and dynamic environment which is truly meritocratic in approach.
Why Work Here:
- Very fast growing with huge investment meaning they are able to support and push projects and client activities not accessible elsewhere
- Its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate, where your opinions throughout all levels of the business are valued.
- They are large and reputable enough with some very top talent and to be trusted by their clients but also close enough to know their colleagues on a personal level supporting them further in their own career developments.
You Will Need to Have:
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- An analytical and methodical approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- The drive and ambition to progress and fulfil your full potential
Please contact Rebecca English now to apply or find out more 0207 269 6320 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR