Business Tax Manager
I am excited to be representing this firm with their recruitment campaign for an experienced tax advisory senior consultant.
The Firm is a global consulting business with more than 4,500 professionals and annual revenues of nearly $1.9 billion
With its' UK base headquartered in the heart of London, you will find yourself working amongst some of the most experienced leaders in their fields, and advise across a range of industries in a vibrant and dynamic environment which is truly meritocratic in approach.
Why Work Here:
- Very fast growing with huge investment meaning they are able to support and push projects and client activities not accessible elsewhere
- Its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate, where your opinions throughout all levels of the business are valued.
- They are large and reputable enough with some very top talent and to be trusted by their clients but also close enough to know their colleagues on a personal level supporting them further in their own career developments.
You Will Need to Have:
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- An analytical and methodical approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- The drive and ambition to progress and fulfil your full potential
Please contact Rebecca English now to apply or find out more 0207 269 6320 / email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.