Capital Allowances Manager / Senior Manager (Top 10)
Up to £88k + Cash Allowances
- Are you a Capital Allowances Manager or Senior Manager looking for something a little bit different in a high growth team?
- Would you like to work for a leading firm with an excellent reputation and employee-centric model?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers autonomy and clear progression?
If so, this firm may be right for you because:
- The firm is currently going through an incredible growth phase over the last few years and is forecasting further growth due to their strong performance in the market
- The leading Director is currently on the board of RICS and would be able to offer you support and mentorship if you are looking to pursue the qualification
- The team operate as a national practice with close collaboration with the Birmingham team and other member offices across the country.
- There is a defined career structure, the firm heavily invest in their people and ensure they are progressing and maintain motivated
- The firm offer a flat and open hierarchical structure where support from and exposure to senior members of the team is freely available and encouraged
- You will be a key strategic addition to the practice as the firm are looking to increase their London presence to keep up with project demand.
- You will work closely with the Birmingham team on a broad range of industry projects across the country.
- You will join a dynamic team who is currently undergoing massive growth and development in the UK
- You will have the autonomy to win new business and undertake various business development tasks
What you'll need to succeed:
- You should have a minimum of 3 years of Capital Allowances experience either from a Big 4 background or a major Surveyors firm
- RICS and/or ACA/CTA
- Experience with business winning and consulting would be beneficial
For more information on the role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02072696364
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR