Interim Change Communications Manager (circa 6 months), North London - Up to £45,000 PA Pro Rata
- Do you have change communications experience within a housing organisation or within a similar public sector business?
- Have you previously developed and implemented a change communications plan?
- Would you like the opportunity to work within a changing organisation?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then I would love to hear from you!
Pro-Recruitment Group are working with a large housing organisation who are seeking a Change Communications Manager to support and promote the upcoming change transformation plans. This is a circa 6-month position that is offering up to £45,000 PA Pro Rata depending on experience!
What's great about this organisation?
- Strong reputable brand
- 28 days holiday
- Up to 12% matched pension
- Season ticket and bike loan
- Supportive work environment
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Promoting the values and objectives of the organisation through a customer communications plan
- Positively encouraging employee engagement through engaging change communications campaigns
- Translating and promoting complex change communications needs into an effective plan
- Building internal trust and confidence between staff and managers
- Promoting a culture of improvement and innovation
You would be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Previous change communications experience within a housing organisation and or similar public sector business is highly desirable
- A strong background in change communications for an organisation in a time of change
- Communications experience across various digital channels
- A basic understanding of change behavioural theory is appealing
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews will be taking place immediately:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.