Change Communications Manager (~6 months), North London - Up to £45,000 PA Pro Rata
Are you an experienced change communications professional?
Do you have experience in developing and implementing change campaigns?
Would you like an exciting challenge in a fast-growing and evolving organisation?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am working with a housing organisation who are seeking a Change Communications Manager on a 6-month role. Having recently experienced a period of great change and growth, this role will be crucial in overseeing and implementing a change communications programme.
What's great about this organisation?
- 28 days annual holiday
- Up to 12% matched pension
- Season ticket and bike loans
- Supportive work environment
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing a crucial change communications programme
- Increasing the visibility of the senior leadership team within the organisation
- Working closely with the comms team to support wider communications projects
- Using communications to engage employees with the strategy of the organisation
- Developing communications activities through a variety of channels
You would be perfectly suited for this position if you have…
- A strong background in change comms
- Experience in implementing new structures and systems
- A background in a housing organisation (desirable but not essential)
- Engaged with high-level stakeholders
- The ability to strongly promote a brand and a vision through communications
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.