Are you a qualified Solicitor of England & Wales?
Are you experienced in Commercial and Corporate Law?
Would you like to work within a global charity?
This international charity is seeking an experienced commercial and corporate lawyer to support their legal team on a part-time basis.
You will have a good grounding in general corporate/commercial law and will be able to turn your hand to many different tasks - varied contracts, corporate governance, trademarks, regulatory and business issues, advice to those working in difficult environments.
Within this role, you will need to be able to influence and negotiate with many different cultures so having experience with international work is a must.
A legal background with experience in a charity or knowledge is highly desirable.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be qualified as a Solicitor of England & Wales (or equivalent);
- Have a strong understanding of corporate and commercial law;
- Have experience with international matters;
- Ideally have worked within a charity, NGO or INGO;
- Be open-minded towards a variety of people and their personal views and beliefs.
Contact me today to apply email@example.com or call 020 7269 6367.