Commercial Finance Manager - Donor Contracts
£63,000 (If UK based) or International Relocation Package (Johannesburg, Lagos or Nairobi)
- Substantial commercial donor pricing experience?
- In-depth experience of drafting commercial proposals in the NGO sector?
- Can you put together accurate costing models for large international contracts?
- Worked within complex Donor funding models?
- Based in the UK (Manchester, Cardiff, Belfast, Edinburgh) or South Africa, Lagos or Nairobi?
- Develop DFID and EU Donor insights i.e., financial viability, funding sources & contract types
- Work closely with the Global Leadership Team to provide commercial insights, MI and analysis to support contracts, bids and tender decision making
- Own and review all bids and new contracts against the Contract Pricing Model (CPM) and will give regional sign-off on all Donor Funding Proposals
- Own and develop the CPM Pricing Model to evaluate all new Donor Proposals
- Support the Donor Contract life-cycle including bid pipeline, risk assessment, pricing support, MI and analysis
- Develop negotiation strategies in the Donor bidding processes including due diligence on Partners, Suppliers and Donors
The Opportunity and Benefits:
- To work in a globally critical role for a hugely well respected International NGO with a presence in over 100 countries and an income of over £1Bn where staff comment on an "inclusive working environment", "family friendly working hours", "culture of development and retaining talent" and "being part of a globally important NGO".
- To provide financial leadership on delivering a commercially successful contracts business working with stakeholders globally including DFID, EU, African Funding Bank etc
- To be the custodian of the financial resources of Donor funding
- Own and develop the Costing and Pricing Model behind all proposals and have global impact
- Amazing benefits package including 40 days Annual Leave, 22% Pension, Flexible Working, Health, Bonus and a culture of development and retaining talent.
- Qualified Accountant CCAB or equivalent
- Substantial experience of contract management
- Proficiency in financial modelling and analysis
- Substantial experience in costing and pricing
- Extensive experience in drafting commercial proposals
- Donor Funding, Donor Bidding and Donor Tendering experience
- Experience from a global and complex NGO landscape
I'd really like to hear from you if the above sparks an interest! Closing date is 22nd July.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR