Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this well-regarded international firm to add a 1-3 PQE commercial litigator to their ever-growing team.
Why should you work here as a commercial litigator?
Are you looking for an International firm recognised for its insight and outstanding commitment to clients?
Would you like a role undertaking interesting and diverse work from high profile clients?
Do you want a firm with a clear career pathway?
- You will be working alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile, diverse client base as well as the chance to develop new business;
- Client Facing - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Great platform for building a practice and well rewarded;
- Clear career progression.
Why do you enjoy working here as a commercial litigator?
"I enjoy working here due to the pragmatic approach the firm takes. We have a very personal touch with our clients from the beginning to end of the case and constantly keep our clients updated on any developments throughout. This allows for strong relationships to build and the best result achieved for all." - Senior Commercial Litigator
What do you need to succeed here as a commercial litigator?
- Qualified lawyer with 1-3 years plus post-qualification experience at a major law firm;
- Experience of a range of disputes matters;
- This role would suit a 1-3 plus PQE, but the firm will consider applicants outside of this;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven commercial litigator looking for a firm with an international platform then get in touch today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7269 6316. Interviews are in the process of being scheduled.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR