Commercial Litigation Associate - 2 - 5 years PQE
London - 12 month FTC
£100,000 - £130,000
- Would you like to work for one of the most sought-after Law Firms in London?
- Are you an experienced Commercial Litigator looking to secure a new contract?
- Do you want to work in a multinational organisation with a great reputation?
What's great about this Commercial Litigation role?
- Interesting and high-profile range of clients;
- Innovative and practical outlook;
- Commercially focused and passionate team;
- Leading International Law Firm.
Your role as a Commercial Litigation Associate
- Utilise your strong commercial business development skills;
- Always provide outstanding service to clients;
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of client issues;
- Be a part of one of the highest rated Law Firms in the world;
- Work on diverse, complex and interesting matters.
What do the staff think?
"Great company, great people, great work!" - Associate
What you'll need to succeed here as a Commercial Litigation Associate
- You must be a 2 - 5-year PQE qualified Solicitor in England & Wales;
- You will have experience of complex Commercial Litigation;
- A strong academic background is essential (2:1 or higher);
- Have a demonstrable background of marketing and business development;
- The desire to provide a consistent, high-end service to clients.
I am looking to speak with immediately available Commercial Litigation Specialists who are looking to secure a new role, work hard and be a part of a great team. Please get in touch with Stacey Kerrigan ASAP.