Commercial Sales Director, London - up to £100,000 PA
- Have you worked internationally to deliver a commercial sales function and leading a sales team?
- Are you experienced in launching and health-related products in non-western markets?
- Do you have a passion for international development and social enterprise?
I am working with a commercially focused INGO seeking a Sales Director to join their social marketing team. You will be responsible for delivering and launching a product portfolio of health products globally. This is a permanent Sales Director position based in central London (with extensive international travel), offering up to £100,000 PA.
What's great about this organisation?
- A highly competitive salary and great benefits package
- Well-respected international brand with a far-reaching social impact
- Excellent central London location
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Delivering an international sales function
- Launching various health-related products in non-western markets
- Leading the regional managers to deliver on sales targets
- Supporting country directors in creating market entry plans
- Leading on proposals that secure funding and support for the selling and marketing of the charity's medical products
- Establish formal technical screening processes for relevant proposals
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Experience launching products in non-western markets
- Success in product marketing and sales development in consumer health and or pharmaceutical sectors
- A background in client segmentation, market mapping and notable P&L management
- An understanding of the crucial role product marketing and sales plays in charity and not-for-profit organisations
- A passion for international development and social enterprise
- Flexibility to work internationally
- Strong commercial and business acumen
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.