Are you looking for a varied and interesting role?
Do you want to work for a recognisable and growing brand?
Do you enjoy seeing the effects of your work on the business?
If so read on about an exciting, newly-created opportunity in the heart of London.
What's great about this role?
- Great exposure to senior members of staff in the business
- Clear plan for progression with regular meetings with the Head of Tax to ensure they are supporting you and offering opportunities for development
- Excellent benefits package: High employer contributions to pension, bonus (based on performance and has been paid out at a high % for the past 3 years), flexible benefits and above average holiday days
- Flexible working option
- Managing the outsourced tax compliance and transfer pricing requirements for the UK and European entities within the group
- Preparing meaningful analysis and reports for the board in order to assist them in making commercial decisions
- Acting as main point of contact for tax queries for own portfolio of subsidiary companies
- Providing advisory services to the wider business
What you'll need to succeed
In order to have the best chances of securing an interview you will be:
- ACA/ CTA qualified
- Experienced in tax reporting and accounting
- Self-motivated and ambitious
Interviews will be held from 17th September so please apply now if interested and contact Sophie at Pro-Tax for further information (Sophie.email@example.com.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR