Communications and Marketing Manager, London - £38,000
Are you an experienced marketing and communications professional?
Do you have experience in successfully raising awareness for sensitive issues?
Would you like to work in a diverse role for a fantastic hospice?
If you have answered yes to the above, then this role is right for you!
I am working with a large hospice based in London who is seeking a Communications and Marketing Manager on a permanent basis. You would be responsible for raising the awareness and reputation of the organisation through hospice wide communications programmes.
What's great about this organisation?
- A strong contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised staff meals
- Bicycle loan scheme
- Childcare vouchers
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Managing organisation wide communications with a view to increasing supporter engagement
- Overseeing the hospice website to ensure all content is up to standard and is up to date
- Working with the Chief Executive and senior team to create an internal communications plan
- Managing agencies to deliver branding material
- Social media strategy
- Management of a marketing officer and an intern
- Supporting and delivering on crisis media strategy
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Strong experience in supporter engagement
- A track record of generating and managing a social media following
- Previously managed a website and the surrounding content
- Dealt with press queries and developed media contacts
- Some previous experience in fundraising (desirable but not essential)
- Strong communications and design skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
Interviews are taking place December 10th and 11th!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR