Community Events Fundraising Officer
- Are you a community events fundraising officer looking for an autonomous role?
- Would you like to be first point of contact for all fundraising enquiries?
- Do you like the thought of working for a fantastic local community organisation that help raise the necessary funds that supports seriously ill individuals?
If so, I would to speak to you ASAP regarding this opportunity!
I am working with one of my cherished clients that has instructed me once again to help them to find the newest member of their digital communications family.
This is a permanent role based in Enfield working for a health charity and is paying a circa of £28,000 PA and will consist of travel around the central south east of England.
What's great about this client?
- Provide life changing support to very ill individuals of the local community
- Offer a very creative environment for fundraising, events and marketing
- Favourable work/life balance
- Flexible working environment
What do the staff think?
"Very creative and collaborative environment, that offers second to none support for the local Enfield community"
- Be a proactive and positive ambassador for the charity and act as first point of contact for fundraising enquiries
- Create and implement fundraising plans and budgets to generate and maximise support
- Achieve targets set by the Board of Trustees and Director of Services
- Manage and take ownership of a portfolio of supporters and develop fundraising events
- Analyse and understand fundraising opportunities and focus on building net income
- Deliver and develop a portfolio of fundraising events
- Support the communications of the charity via online and offline media
- Help raise the charities' profile and value
What you will need to succeed
- Must have experience of developing fundraising budgets and plans
- Must be able to work proactively as part of a remote team
- Experience of IRIS Donor Strategy database is highly desirable
- Line management experience is highly desirable
- Must have and maintain a valid driving licence and car
Shortlisting will take place as soon as possible so you will need to act fast!
Please contact me on 0207 269 6338 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR