Community Fundraising Executive, London - up to £35,000 PA
Are you excellent at managing and developing relationships with community supporters?
Do you have a background in community fundraising at a large charitable organisation?
Would you like to work for a well-renowned children's charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, then please do get in touch!
I am working with a high-profile and much-loved children's charity who are seeking a Community Fundraising Executive to join their busy and incredibly successful Community Fundraising team. This role is crucial in retaining key supporters through excellent account management.
What's great about this organisation?
- Much-loved international brand
- Lovely offices
- Friendly working environment
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Season ticket loan
- Sabbatical opportunities (after 5 years of service)
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Retaining key supporters through excellent account management
- Defining the fundraising strategy for patient family engagement
- Leading on stewardship plans to recruit new supporters
- Achieving growth targets across community target audiences
- Identifying opportunities and fundraising channels for both new and existing donors
- Working alongside the managers to advise on strategy and budgets
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A successful background in a supporter facing fundraising
- Proven experience in generating new and increased business from a closely connected audience
- Experience with in memory fundraising
- Budget management experience would be very desirable
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills
- An excellent knowledge of charity legislation and the Charities Act
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.