Competition Lawyer - 6 month FTC
- Do you have extensive EU/UK competition experience?
- Are you looking to widen your network and work with interesting clients?
- Have you recently worked for a top City law firm?
If so, I would like to speak to you.
What is great about this role?
- Working for one of the most well-respected law firms in the City;
- Exposure to a wide range of interesting and complex competition matters;
- Working alongside top competition talent.
This role encompasses some of the most interesting areas of the competition world, working with clients on complex, diverse and challenging matters. You must be experienced in working at a high level of professionalism and standards for key clients with a dedicated, meticulous and passionate approach.
- EU/UK Public Procurement & Competition;
- Advisory work;
- Cartel investigations;
- Anti-trust matters;
- Merger control;
- EU State aid;
- EU internal market law.
What skills do you need?
- 4+ years PQE;
- England & Wales qualified solicitor;
- Proactive, professional and confidential approach;
- Able to work confidently with high-level clients;
- Experience working within a competition team for a top 200 law firm.
What Next? This role is due to start immediately with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch asap for consideration and for a full job description Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334