Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive US law firm who are looking for a junior-mid Contentious Financial Regulation Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This US law firm has extensive knowledge of legal expertise and a pragmatic outlook for commercial judgement for high stakes matter in sectors with the greatest complexities, intricacies and regulatory demands. They have a wide range of high profile clientele including leading financial service companies, brokerage firms and boards and trustees.
Why you should work here as a junior-mid Contentious Financial Regulation Associate?
- You will be working for a leading US Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- Clear career progression;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Diverse practice as they represent registered and private funds clients in litigation challenges at state and federal levels.
What do you need to succeed here as a junior-mid Contentious Financial Regulation Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 1-4 post-qualification experience at a leading law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Financial Regulation practice specifically for both registered and private funds;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage; high-stake enforcement actions, regulatory proceedings and internal investigations;
- This role would suit someone who has -14 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven junior-mid Contentious Financial Regulation Associate looking for a role within a leading US firm, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.