You will be working in a fast moving company that has offices across EMEA, US, and Australia.
A lot of their software is used to facilitate large transformation solutions and as such, they have worked with some of the world's biggest brands including Barclay's, KPMG and MasterCard.
Working in an open plan office has helped the office to form a very warm and collaborative culture, with fun activities such as "beer club" on a Friday and gym and fitness groups. Staff are also treated to Summer and Christmas parties every year too.
As the sole Contracts Manager and the first port of call for all Data Protection matters and contract matters relating to GDPR and IT queries, you will have to be confident in your ability to research the answer and provide competent advice to your colleagues.
You will also take charge of drafting and implementing updated versions of contracts for clients such as End User Licence Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Maintenance Agreements, Hosted Services Agreements, Reseller Agreements, and Master Services Agreements.
Review client contracts and negotiate specific terms depending on the needs of the business.
Your Data Protection responsibilities will include:
- Analysing business processes and identifying data flows
- Identifying third-party processors and ensuring that appropriate documentation has been executed, such as transfer mechanisms and Data Processing Agreements
- Self-certifying in the US with the EU-US Privacy Shield
- Working with other departments including HR, Support, and Marketing to identify practices that require review and potential changes in light of GDPR
- Identifying customers within the scope of GDPR with whom a Data Processing Agreement needs to be executed.
Should you have completed your LPC and be working as a Paralegal, with a mixture of Contracts Management and Data Protection experience, please get in touch to discuss the role further as they plan to interview as soon as possible.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR