Indirect Tax Advisory Associate - In House VAT
£70,000 + market-leading remuneration and bonuses
Are you interested in an advisory-focused position with a world-leading investment bank?
Are you CTA qualified, trained in a top practice with demonstrable FS interest?
Are you seeking a progressive career in a top-firm offering a real work-life balance and flexible working options?
What's great about this opportunity?
- Major investment entity based at Canary Wharf, offering flexible working and market-leading remuneration
- A large and professional, progressive and ambitious team, with ample opportunities for rapid learning, development and progression
- An advisory-focused position with international emphasis, offering a range of internal and external mobility options
Your role: the Indirect Tax Advisory Associate - In House VAT
The position is based in London in the Corporate Tax Department as part of the corporate tax team. This team covers the tax advice and tax risk globally for the wide range of businesses conducted including trading, investment banking, private banking, asset management, treasury, custody services, fund services and commodities.
The role is VAT advisory led role together with some VAT compliance responsibilities for EMEA activities. This role will be to support the senior manager on the advisory functions for the lines of business across various jurisdictions and involve assisting a range of products and initiatives. Partial exemption methodologies will be a key feature, alongside strategic planning around key projects (e.g. Brexit).
The successful candidate: Indirect Tax Advisory Associate - In House VAT
- CTA Qualified (indirect tax route), trained in a top practice
- Strong knowledge of UK and EU VAT Law and a demonstrable FS interest
- Strong communicative skills and initiative. We're seeking a strong attention to detail with the ability to influence senior level stakeholders.
Simply submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and call on 02072696343 to frame a confidential conversation.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.