Pro-Legal has been approached by the partners of this leading transatlantic law firm to add a mid-level corporate associate to their ever-growing team. Their business is synonymous with innovation, fostering creative thinking, embracing new technology, and delivering bespoke solutions to complex questions. Above all, they pride themselves on an entrepreneurial culture which encourages and enables talented people to reach their full potential.
Why should you work here as a mid-level corporate associate?
- You will be working alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile, diverse client base as well as the chance to develop new business;
- Client Facing - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Great platform for building a practice and well rewarded;
- Clear career progression.
Why do you enjoy working here as a corporate associate?
"Working within such a knowledgeable and innovative team has really pushed me to perform to my own personal best. The high quality of work constantly presents fresh challenges and allows me to build and develop my skills set. Alongside this, I have the opportunity to develop new business whilst maintaining a good relationship with existing clients." - Senior Corporate Associate.
What do you need to succeed here as a Corporate Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 3-6 years plus post-qualification experience at a major law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its corporate practice,
- Experience and understanding to projects of all types and sizes, within M&A and public M&A, Equity Capital Markets, Private Equity, Energy and Infrastructure, indirect Real Estate;
- This role would suit a 3-6 plus PQE but we will consider applicants outside of this;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven corporate associate looking to work for a major transatlantic law firm then get in contact today on email@example.com or 020 7269 6316. Interviews are being arranged in the next two weeks.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR