Corporate Finance and Audit Manager
Up to £70,000 with a clear route to Partnership
- Are you an Audit Manager seeking exposure to Corporate Finance?
- Are you thinking about your route to Partnership and career progression?
- Do you want to be in charge of your own career leading a social team of auditors?
What's great about this role?
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working opportunities
- Supportive working environment with a highly social team
- Proven history of progression with the current board of Partners
- Opportunity to Due Diligence, Valuations and Corporate Finance work
- Audit: statutory audit, planning, completion, attend / lead client meetings etc.
- Being a key point of contact throughout the year
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients as well as prospective clients
- Accounts preparation
- Provision of general business advice to clients
- Managing the overall service delivery to clients
- Corporate finance projects (Due diligence, Valuations, reverse acquisitions etc)
- Other special projects
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Prospective client meetings
- Assist in supervising/managing the audit staff including having a responsibility for the coaching and development of the team members reporting directly into you taking responsibility for career development of others
- Business development activities such as building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations
- Assist where required in the general running of the audit department
- Reporting directly to the partner and having several direct team members report to you
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate will be able to multitask in terms of handling multiple clients simultaneously
- Excellent technical and personal skills to service a portfolio of clients efficiently and effectively
- Excellent communication skills and be confident, articulate and able to communicate at all levels externally and internally
- Ability to produce high quality business style reports for non-executive committees
- Presentation skills for tendering for new work
- A team player with the ability to prioritise work and work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to successfully support, nurture and motivate different team members
- Experience of auditing international groups
- Expert in producing group financial statements and consolidations
- Strong knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP (including FRS101/102) and international standards on auditing
- Working knowledge of Tax
- Experience of Caseware or similar accounts production software
- Experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and onsite reviews
I am currently sending over my best candidates for this exclusive Corporate Finance and Audit Manager position. If you want to be in that number then contact me now on the details below to discuss.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR