Pro Finance Recruitment is working with a national accountancy practice in London, assisting them to hire a Manager for their Corporate Finance division. Specialising in providing lead advisory and transaction support services to privately owned and owner managed businesses, you will work on deals typically in the £1 million to £50 million range.
You will work as part of a small team, reporting directly to the Partner. This role provides great breadth of experience and will suit someone seeking a varied workload. Specific duties include:
- Leading advice on a wide range of CF transactions, MBO, MBI, fund raising, sales mandates, M&A and broking, development strategy, private equity deals
- Advice and support in the preparation of financial models
- Planning and review of business plans, information memorandums
- Advising on the structure and approach to all leveraged transactions
- Supporting and guiding on buyer research, sector research and market analysis
- BD responsibilities and networking
This role requires a qualified ACA with prior experience in Corporate Finance. Personality is key and you should demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as the ability to build strong client relationships.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Claire.email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR