Are you a Corporate Finance Manager seeking a new challenge in 2019?
I am assisting one of my clients, a Top 10 accountancy firm, to hire a Corporate Finance Manager for their rapidly growing TMT sector team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a credible M&A professional, looking for a chance to make a contribution to the future development and success of this growing team.
Transactions are primarily UK based mid-market M&A transactions and clients are typically owner managed, private equity or venture capital-backed growth businesses with revenues between £10m and £100m.
- Actively managing client relationships, taking responsibility for the day to day project management and delivery of M&A transactions
- Leading and managing the delivery of marketing documentation including pitch materials and client proposals
- Directing and managing junior colleagues, analysts and support staff on M&A transactions
- Coaching and contributing to the development of junior team members
- Proactively assisting business development efforts including pitching for new work
Why work here?
This firm is a longstanding client of ours and we have placed a number of talented people there. Feedback tells us that the interesting work, recognition from leadership and collaborative working culture are the reasons people stay.
I am keen to hear from qualified accountants (ACA, CA) with a minimum of 2 years post-qualified experience in Corporate Finance. You must have TMT M&A deal experience in an investment bank, big 4, mid-tier accounting firm or boutique and a demonstrable track record of deal execution across all phases of the transaction cycle from origination to completion.
Interested? If so, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, please contact Claire Mason on email@example.com to discuss further.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR