Pro Finance Recruitment is working in partnership with a well-established accountancy practice, assisting them to hire a Corporate Finance Senior Manager for their London office. Reporting directly to the Partner, you will be responsible for leading transactions, developing new business and assisting with the growth of the Corporate Finance division. The role will focus on the lower-mid-market, primarily with owner managed businesses and entrepreneurs.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Corporate Finance professional to make their mark. There is significant potential for promotion here, based on success. So, if you are a high performing, ambitious individual seeking a fast track path to Partnership, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Advise shareholders or management teams on MBO's/MBI's and fundraising
- Advise business owners on exit strategies and execute sale mandates
- Advise businesses on acquisitions, identify and validate targets
- Prepare valuations of businesses, pitches and proposals
- Cross sell Corporate Finance Services to other Managers/Partners in the firm
- Develop new client relationships from contacts with existing clients, from business contacts and other appropriate sources
- Participate in presentations to potential new clients
To be considered, you should have a proven track record in providing Lead Advisory services in an accounting firm or Corporate Finance boutique. Specific expertise is desired in: sale mandates, private equity dealings, debt raising, financial modelling.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Claire Mason on +44 (0)20 7269 6339 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR