Are you an Insolvency professional seeking a new challenge? We are working with one of the UK's leading specialists in Restructuring Services, assisting them to hire a new team member to focus principally on corporate insolvency cases.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a point of contact for both staff and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the cases
- Compliance with statutory procedures throughout the cases and ensure case files are accurate, up to date and progressed quickly and efficiently
- Manage WIP and provisions on portfolio and meet monthly reporting deadlines
- Produce the necessary reports for banks and creditors
- Preparation of D returns and investigation reports, drafting statement of affairs and reports, updating IPS and generally attending to compliance, dealing with creditor enquiries and maintaining records
In order to be considered, you should have prior experience managing corporate insolvency cases. Specifically, exposure to contentious insolvency, complex investigations and litigious insolvency proceedings is desired. Ideally you will hold a Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR