This is a great opportunity for a Solicitor keen to move from a high-pressured Private Practice to an Accountancy Practice which is more aligned with an in-house legal team.
The Corporate Legal Manager role is to replace an existing Manager who is on-course for promotion in Q2 of 2019.
The Practice itself has continued to grow through acquisitions of other Practices, with no sign of slowing down as they continue to increase their market presence in London, the surrounding areas and across several regions in the UK.
As part of an exciting and progressive business, you will provide advice to a range of clients that approach the Practice for financial and accountancy purposes.
You will advise on matters including corporate and commercial contracts, commercial property, employment, and, where expected, financial advice.
You will be part of a team of 4 Solicitors, all with varying experience and strength and skills, that enjoy collaborating on projects and objectives.
Using excellent relationship skills, you will build, manage and maintain clients and, should you have the capabilities, play an active part in business development for them.
What else can you offer?
- A UK (or equivalent) qualification as a Solicitor with at least - 3 years' post qualified experience in corporate and commercial work
- Ability to handle business transactions and issues, from inception to completion
- Regulatory knowledge which you will use to advise clients of business risks
- Experience in corporate transactions
- A willingness to work flexibly and collaboratively as part of a great team
- Brilliant communication skills, both written and oral
Should you wish to discuss the role further and, have the relevant skills and qualifications, please get in touch to discuss the role further as we are keen to meet people as soon as possible.
020 7269 6365