- Be at the core of some of the biggest, high value and strategically important projects and transactions in the team;
- Working on a wide variety of work which will broaden your transactional experience significantly for the overall aim to have you leading large and complex transactions independently;
- Be involved in acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, public and private M&A work domestically and internationally.
What's great about this role
- Benefit from the firm's multi-award-winning career development programme.
- You will have a clear expectation of your role and what it takes for you to progress;
- High quality clients and Corporate work with early responsibility and client exposure;
- Thorough assessment and individual feedback from a range of experienced colleagues;
- Robust technical training with early skills-based development, increasingly tailored to you; and
- Reward for your contribution, progression and potential, rather than PQE or tenure.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-4 years PQE;
- A range of Corporate law experience gained at a firm recognised for its Corporate practice;
- Commercial outlook and the ability to assist with business development.
Send your CV right away for consideration on email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR