Title: Corporate Real Estate Lawyer
Salary: £100,000 - £160,000
- Are you an ambitious Corporate Real Estate Associate?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact and the opportunity for genuine career progression?
- Are you considering joining a new Practice and the opportunity to be an integral part in growing the London team?
- Would you like to work closely with a high profile Partner and help to grow the team further?
We are currently working with a leading US firm, who have made several high-profile hires over recent months. This particular client does not offer a stereotypical US firm environment, even though the team is busy, they place a huge importance on cultivating an enjoyable working culture in the firm.
The team has a smaller feel in comparison to other practices in the City and as such, personality fit is very important to maintain an enjoyable culture. This is a relatively new team for our client and this an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Associate to work closely with a high profile Partner to grow the team further.
This client has numerous offices spanning the US, Asia and Europe. London is a key strategic point of growth for this client and they are looking to continue growing in the London market.
They are now looking for an ambitious and personable Corporate Real Estate Associate to join the team and they are open on level as they are placing importance on personality fit, over experience level.
This is a unique chance to work closely with a highly regarded Partner in this area and be a key player in growing the practice further.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- Strong Corporate Real Estate experience
- 0-6 years post qualification experience
- Experience obtained within a leading US or International firm