- Are you a team player who is looking to improve your work life balance?
- Are you looking to gain more responsibility and exposure then your current role can offer?
- Are you ready for your next challenge in a company that values and rewards its employees?
Join this global investment bank advisory firm, and become a part of a company that values its employees and offers a supportive environment to work in. Become a part of this impressive company and you could benefit from:
- A full benefits package including private medical care, dental care, cycle to work scheme and a pension which quickly increases to 15%
- An on-site gym and cafe
- Breakfast provisions
- A high level of responsibility from early on
- An extremely generous bonus scheme
Your role as an In-House Corporate Tax Accountant at this company would be large and you would be an invaluable asset to the department working in a small team. Working in a close-knit environment you will be able to gain large amounts of exposure to different areas of tax. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The production and analysis for tax compliance on an international scale across the corporation in the UK and international locations that include Germany, Spain, Dubai, China and Japan, amongst others.
- Specific taxation responsibilities will, therefore, cover direct and risk management activities on an international scale.
The ideal candidate for this exciting position is someone who:
- Has relevant UK taxation experience
- Is driven, professional and proactively focused on growth and development
- Is able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Is ideally, CTA (or similar) qualified or near completion
- Is a great written and verbal communicator
If this sounds like the exact role you've been looking for do not delay in getting in touch to start your interview process. Call on 0207 269 6314 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org