Corporate Tax Accountant - In-House
Berkshire - Up to £60,000
Are you a corporate tax professional looking to take your career out of the big smoke?
Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment that still offers flexible working?
I am currently working with an International Talent Management firm who are looking for a Corporate Tax Accountant to join their growing tax team. This role is perfect for anyone looking to make their first or second move in-house and gives fantastic international exposure.
Why work here?
- Social company culture
- Private health insurance
- Gym allowance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Wellness packages
As Corporate Tax Accountant you will be responsible for;
- Effectively manage local income tax audits for the EMEA region
- Managing income tax compliance processes
- Managing the UK Group relief position and prepare journal entries with the management accounts for the UK companies
- Manage monthly end of year tax provision processes
- Train and update local accountants on HTP
- Information gathering, preparations and managing transfer pricing requirements under BEPS and local and local jurisdiction requirements for the EMEA region
- Test, compare and support transfer pricing policy
What will you need to succeed?
- ATT/CTA/ACA qualified
- Proven track record in Corporate Tax is preferred
- Strong tax accounting skills
- 3-8 years relevant tax experience
- Able to explain complex terms, simply, to non-tax people
What do the employee's say?
"Great progression opportunities and a good ethos." - Current employee
"They motivate their employees well and they can be very inspiring. The whole work place is very efficient and a fun work atmosphere; always events happening too."
If you have strong initiative and drive and want to take on this role, apply today or contact me on the below;
Telephone: 0207 269 6319
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR