18 Month Fixed Term Contract:
- Are you bored with practice and looking for a chance to start your career In-House?
- Do you want to work for an international, award-winning law firm?
- Would you like flexible hours and the ability to work from home multiple days a week?
This technology-driven law firm is looking for an 18-month fixed term contract Corporate Tax Advisor. The chosen candidate would be tasked with being responsible for the corporate Tax affairs of the company. The role includes both tax planning and ensuring compliance with tax requirements across the Group's offices based in the UK, Central Eastern Europe and certain other global locations. If chosen for this exciting role you can benefit from:
- State of the art modern office spaces
- Fantastic staff restaurant
- A range of sporting and social events
- New and modern technology options to make your working life easier
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home.
Working at this forward-thinking law firm you could be expected to:
- Have input into employer/employee tax compliance issues relating to staff moving between UK and international offices
- To be aware and responsive to risk management issues
- Tax reconciliation calculations for the law firms and its overseas entities as well as calculating any tax charges or deferred tax assets to be included in accounts as appropriate.
- To display a good working knowledge of pricing/profitability issues and well aware of financial strategies and targets
To be the ideal candidate you should:
Have a detailed knowledge and experience of the UK tax system
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be able to function well under pressure
- Have a confident professional manner
- Be able to identify issues, risks and conflicts at an early stage
If this sounds like you and the role that you've been searching for, do not hesitate to get in touch with Cadiee on 0207 269 6314 or email me at Cadiee.Liburd@pro-recruitment.co.uk