Corporate Tax Advisory Manager
£46,000 + benefits
Are you fed up of commuting in to London? Do you want to work for a successful family feel Practice managing your own portfolio?
This Corporate Tax Advisory manager opportunity is with a fantastic award-winning 14 Partner Practice with a genuine family feel with very little staff turnover, sporting clubs and regular socialising. The Corporate Tax Advisory Manager will provide tax advice across a wide variety of sectors and taxes. You will be expected to provide support to Directors and Partners within the Tax Advisory Group, planning and assist in the training and review of work produced by more junior members of the team. You will also be expected to draft reports and letters of advice for tax advisory queries, preparing calculations to support this advice whilst liaising with clients and attending meetings with other members of the team.
Examples of work you would assist the team with include:
- Advice and implementation of corporate reconstructions, investor reliefs such as EIS/SEIS, staff incentive schemes
- Advising owner managed businesses regarding remuneration planning, succession planning
- Preparation of research & development claims, VAT returns, SDLT returns
- Advising individuals regarding IHT planning and CGT mitigation
This firm offers industry-leading benefits and outside of work clubs and socialising, making it a very enjoyable place to work. Some of my personal highlights include:
- Agile working (chose your own hours)
- Dress for your diary, a casual dress code depending on your diary
- Clear progression path
- Private medical care
- Free parking dependent on council pass availability
- First Friday drinks where the company finishes slightly early, goes to a local bar and buys the first round of drinks for everyone
- Sporting activities including billiards club, football team and a netball team
In order to successfully obtain this position, I am looking for someone with strong Corporate Tax Advisory experience within Practice. In addition to this, you must be CTA qualified or ACA/ACCA qualified with a desire to study towards CTA. In addition to this, the applicant should have a personable manner with good communication skills both written and oral.
If this is of interest, please reach out today for more information and a confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696 355