Corporate Tax Assistant – London
Salary:- £50000 to £60000
Job Location:- London
An opportunity for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager for a fantastic Top 20 Accountancy Firm based in their London practice.
They are a forward-thinking firm with very modern offices, offering the ability to work from home 2-3 days per week.
They offer market leading salaries, and great company benefits as well as a proven track record of career progression. The position would suit a dynamic candidate who is looking for a new challenge and an exciting, varied role.
The ideal candidate would be a Senior looking to progress or someone who has recently taken up an Assistant Manager position.
What they offer:
* Hybrid working
* Generous Annual Leave
* Life Assurance
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* Retail and Gym Discounts
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Generous Pension Contribution
* Managers Skill Programme
This is a corporate compliance tax role, which reports to the Tax Manager and will involve contributing to the provision of an excellent range of tax services to a diverse set of clients. You will also be providing support to supervisors and managers. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate initiative and good judgement when carrying out tasks on the client's behalf.
* Preparing annual corporation tax returns and tax computations
* Obtaining missing information etc. from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm as appropriate * Reviewing tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by accounts staff
* Advising clients on corporation tax liabilities as they become due
* Monitoring and requesting budgets for the work that you are doing
* Electronically filing tax returns and monitoring deadlines
* Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails to HMRC and clients for the supervisor's approval
* Drafting replies to client or third party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate
* Assisting in dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC
* Preparing other forms etc. as required by HMRC or other third parties
* Various ad hoc work as it arises such as technical research.
If you're looking for a change in pace from your current tax role and are looking for a step up and a new challenge, then this could just be the opportunity that you're looking for. Please get in touch with Yahna Wilson via email; email@example.com or by phone 0204 5499934
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Manager - Big 4 -
£50000 to £65000
Personal Tax Trainee
£23000 to £26000
Personal Tax Junior
- North West London
£24000 to £27000