Would you like a role where you can work flexible hours and can manage your own work-life balance at a Top Practice?
What is Great About this Role?
- Flexible working including start and finish times that suit you
- A tailored development plan geared towards progression
- Employee retail discount scheme
- Depending on existing qualifications, a full study package to complete CTA qualification
- Exposure to a wide range of clients across many industries
- Contribution based pension scheme and life assurance
- Bright modern office
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service, with the opportunity to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
- Within this position you will be responsible for managing the day to day client interaction which could include Group Re-Organisations and Restructurings, Incorporations, International Tax, Income Extraction, R&D claims and EMI and EIS schemes
- You will work closely with the directors to ensure both UK and International clients structure their affairs tax efficiently
- You will be responsible for overseeing the work of some of the more junior members of the team
- You will be expected to develop client relationships and act as a point of contact for client queries to become the trusted business advisor
- It is expected that you will identify opportunities to increase our client base
What do the Team Think?
"I have worked for the company for over three years now and I love it here, I have no complaints, it is a great friendly working environment with a positive family atmosphere in the office. Bosses are very approachable and I love the flexible modern work culture offered! You will be expected to work hard but this doesn't go unnoticed, management is great at recognising hard work."
What You Will Need to Succeed?
- Minimum 2 years' Practice experience
- ATT fully qualified
- CTA qualified would be advantageous
- ACA or ACCA qualified would be advantageous
- Experience managing your own client portfolio
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A team player with a confident, positive, can-do attitude coupled with a professional manner
If this is something that sparks your interest, please reach out today for a non-committal confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR