Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - London - up to £48,000
Are you an experienced corporate tax professional looking to make an impact within a growing corporate tax team?
If the answer to this is yes, then you should work for this leading and globally networked accountancy practice as a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager.
What's great about this role?
- Heavy investment into the corporate tax team as they strive to increase the firm's reputation as a top 10 client
- Work directly with the key decision makers within the business
- The team offer a very supportive culture
- Flexible working by embracing personalised plans for staff that require this
- The corporate tax team host numerous social events throughout the year including sports days, Christmas parties and Summer socials
What you'll need to succeed?
- Significant corporate tax experience
- Previous management experience
- Preferable that you have some advisory experience as well as compliance experience
If this Corporate Tax Assistant Manager role is of interest, then please get in contact with Chris Barnett ASAP as interviews are currently being held.
Tel: 0207 123 5059